Fri, Nov 03|
Take A Deep Breath, Luxury Weekend Retreat
All-inclusive 5 start experience
Time & Location
Nov 03, 4:00 PM – Nov 06, 10:00 AM
Ballater, Ballater AB35, UK
About This Experience
3 nights, Take A Deep Breath, Weekend
The main facilitator of this event is Allan Brownlie with help of others.
What’s in the program:
• Guided breathing session
• How to feel energised and full of life within minutes
• How to be the manager of your energy
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• How to get rid of physical blockages
• Stand-alone workout to strengthen the respiratory muscles
• Nature cold water dips
• Chats explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Deep focus meditation
• Hike in the Cairngorms National Park
• Barefoot walking
A former Victorian hunting lodge. Every bedroom at the Lodge has an ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, two rooms have a bathtub. King-sized beds.
The Lodge features luxurious facilities for you to enjoy. Calm, transient interiors and rigorous attention to detail ensure that you will have everything you need for a home-away-from-home comfort.
- 9 double king-sized with en suite bathroom
- Multiple spaces to relax, including dining/meeting room, living room, reading room, games room and sauna
- Two terraces and outdoor hot tub
- Several cosy fireplaces
- Fully equipped Kitchen
Accommodation, all Meals, all Activities and Transfer pick up and drop off, Aberdeen airport/train station
Lunch at the Tarmachan Cafe
Harvest Chaga and Pine needles to make natural teas from the Scottish Highlands.
The food over the 3 days will be based on the Scottish & UK seasonal food calendar. The quality Scottish Wild Venison is bought at local butcher from a local estate. (I can not accommodate a vegan diet)
Royal Deeside is a fine-looking area with its characteristic Scottish blend of moody mountains, lofty crags, tumbling rivers and moors and forests.
Your experience is our priority
Everyone can participate to their own ability and level of comfort. It is all about fun, new experiences and learning. If you have any health conditions or concerns please contact us beforehand.
How to prepare:
Checking in with your breath throughout the day.
Walking in the rain and wind