Take A Deep Breath
Time & Location
About the Event
The retreat will be run by facilitator – Allan Brownlie who has vast experience in running retreats, workshops & events.
What’s in the program:
• Guided breathing session
• How to feel energised and full of life within minutes
• How to be the manager of your energy
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• Stand-alone workout to strengthen the respiratory muscles
• Nature cold water dip
• Chats explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Deep focus meditation
• Barefoot walking
• Fun forest games
• Morning Check-In
• Evening Gratitude
• Techniques to reconnect with nature
Accommodation, All meals, (Dinner x2, Lunch, and Breakfast x2)
Harvested Chaga from the Scottish, Cairngorms.
Chaga tea benefits:
Supports the immune system Slows the aging process Lowers cholesterol Lowers blood sugar
Flights and transfers
Your experience is our priority
Everyone can participate to their own ability and level of comfort. It is all about fun, new experiences and learning. If you have any health conditions or concerns please contact us beforehand.
How to prepare:
Checking in with your breath throughout the day.
Walking in the rain and wind
- Sold OutEarly Bird£350£3500£0