Nature Breath Workshop - Loch Insh
Time & Location
About the Event
Loch Insh sits in the foothills of the Cairngorm Mountains, at the lower end of Glen Feshie.
You will learn to direct the superpower of breath control to create a deep connection with your physiology, and can help you improve your reponse to the Scottish Winter plus direct your energy towards helping you grow and maximize your potential.
What’s in the program
• Guided breathing session
• Nature cold water dips
• Learn to calm and focus the mind while bringing energy to the body
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• How to get rid of physical blockages
• Stand-alone workout to strengthen the respiratory muscles
• Learn how to breath to metabolic demand
• Chat explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Deep focus meditation
On the day:
Start time 11am arrive at the Ptarmigan building
Breathing and meditation.
Cold Physiology in Loch Insh
Bathing suit, towel, flip flops, warm clothes
You are welcome to bring a small snack if you like to eat in the break. Best to eat light before the workshop commence.
How to prepare:
Checking in with your breath throughout the day.
Walking in the rain and wind
- Early Bird Ticket£75£750£0
- 18-25 years old ticket£71.75£71.750£0