Nature Breath - 2 day workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
2 Day Workshop
During these two days, you will learn to direct the superpower of breath control to create a deeper awareness of what it means to be human and to connect to your environment.
You will learn breathwork, embodiment and nature connection techniques which you will be able to apply and integrate in your everyday life.
This workshop is a collaboration and will be run by – Allan Brownlie & Lisa Krause
We will have a Tentipi set up as a sheltered group space in case the weather is bad.
Points to keep in mind:
1. This workshop will be outside for four hours each day.
2. You might feel cold or wet at some point over the two days
3. You will need outdoor clothes and waterproofs ( I will give you a list of essential clothes when you sign up for the event)
What’s in the program
• Guided breathing session
• Nature connection exercises & games
• Inner-rewilding & Embodiment techniques
• Learn to calm and focus the mind while bringing energy to the body
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• Stand-alone workout to strengthen the respiratory muscles
• Learn how to breathe to metabolic demand
• Chat explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Group sharing circles
• Deep focus meditation
Pentland Hill Regional Park
Flotterstone EH26 OPP
Lunch for both days (Homemade soup & snacks)
Accommodation and Transfer
Day 1 start time: 10am:
Day 1 finish time: 2pm
Day 2 start time: 10am
Day 2 finish time: 2pm
How to prepare:
Checking in with your breath throughout the day.
Walking in the rain and wind
Spend time at a regular 'sit spot' and observe what is happening around you in nature
- 18-25 Year Old Ticket£104£1040£0
- 3 Spaces for the Price of 2£320£3200£0
- General Ticket£160£1600£0
- 2 spaces, second space 50% 0FF£240£2400£0