Sat, May 15|
Crathie Tourist Information Centre
Nature Breath - 1 day workshop
You will learn how to use your breath as a tool, to reconnect with nature!
Time & Location
May 15, 2021, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Crathie Tourist Information Centre, Balmoral Car Park, Crathie, Ballater AB35 5UL
About This Experience
1 Day Workshop
During the day, you will learn to direct the superpower of breath control to create a deep connection with your physiology, and can help you improve your reponse to the Scottish Weather plus direct your energy towards helping you grow and maximize your potential.
The Workshop will be run by – Allan Brownlie
Point to keep in mind:
1. This workshop will be outside for four hours.
2. You will feel very cold at some point.
3. You will need warm clothes and waterpoofs ( I will give you a list of essential clothes when you sign up for the event)
What’s in the program
• Guided breathing session
• Nature cold water dip
• Learn to calm and focus the mind while bringing energy to the body
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• Nature hike
• Learn how to breath to metabolic demand
• Chat explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Deep focus meditation
• Wim Hof Method techniques
Outside the Crathie Tourist Information Centre/Post Office at 10am
Lunch at the Tarmachan Cafe
Accomodation and Transfer
How to prepare:
Checking in with your breath throughout the day.
Walking in the rain and wind
Lunch & Tea