Nature Breath - 1 day workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
1 Day Workshop
During the day, you will learn to direct the superpower of breath control to create a deep connection with your physiology, and can help you improve your reponse to the Scottish Weather plus direct your energy towards helping you grow and maximize your potential.
The Workshop will be run by – Allan Brownlie
Point to keep in mind:
1. This workshop will be outside for four hours.
2. You will feel very cold at some point.
3. You will need warm clothes and waterpoofs ( I will give you a list of essential clothes when you sign up for the event)
What’s in the program
• Guided breathing session
• Nature cold water dips
• Learn to calm and focus the mind while bringing energy to the body
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• Nature hike
• Stand-alone workout to strengthen the respiratory muscles
• Learn how to breath to metabolic demand
• Chat explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Deep focus meditation
Linn of Dee Car Park
Homemade Venison Stew
Accomodation and Transfer
How to prepare:
Checking in with your breath throughout the day.
Walking in the rain and wind
- Early Bird£85£850£0