8 Day Nature Breath - Min-Immersion - Loch Tay, Scotland ( 27th FEB - 2022)
Time & Location
About the Event
8 Day Min-Immersion - Loch Tay, Scotland
Here you will discover how to lean into stress and gain superior focus, enhance mental and physical performance, boost your immune system and increase your cold tolerance.
During these 8 days you will learn the techniques which include breathwork, meditation, earthing, cold exposure and visualisation and how to apply them in your everyday life.
The retreat will be run by facilitator – Allan Brownlie who has vast experience in running retreats, workshops & events.
What’s in the program:
• Guided breathing session
• How to feel energised and full of life within minutes
• How to be the manager of your energy
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• How to get rid of physical blockages
• Stand-alone workout to strengthen the respiratory muscles
• Nature cold water dips
• Chats explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Deep focus meditation
• Hike in the Cairngorms National Park
• Barefoot walking
• Fun forest games
• Minimal clothes hike
• Morning Check-In
• Evening Gratitude
• Techniques to reconnect with nature
• Guided body scan
• Guided visualization
• Wim Hof Method techniques
• Minimal clothes hike (mountain)
• Access to the Spa (2 afternoon session)
Accommodation, all meals, all activities
Double bedrooms each with en-suite facilities
Harvested Chaga from the Scottish, Cairngorms.
Chaga tea benefits:
Supports the immune system Slows the aging process Lowers cholesterol Lowers blood sugar
The food over the 8 days is based on the Paleo diet, and will be based on the Scottish & UK seasonal food calendar. The quality Scottish Wild Venison is bought at local butcher from a local estate.
Flights and transfers
Your experience is our priority
Everyone can participate to their own ability and level of comfort. It is all about fun, new experiences and learning. If you have any health conditions or concerns please contact us beforehand.
Price planning is available, contact me for more details.
- General Ticket£3,200£3,2000£0