5 Day Nature Breath - Min-Immersion - Cairngorms, Scotland (15 April 2021)
Time & Location
About the Event
5 Days of Nature Breath in the Cairngorms
Here you will discover how to lean into stress and gain superior focus, enhance mental and physical performance, boost your immune system and increase your cold tolerance.
During these 5 days you will learn the techniques which include breathwork, meditation, earthing, cold exposure and visualisation and how to apply them in your everyday life.
The retreat will be run by facilitator – Allan Brownlie who has vast experience in running retreats, workshops & events.
What’s in the program:
• Guided breathing session
• How to feel energised and full of life within minutes
• How to be the manager of your energy
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• How to get rid of physical blockages
• Stand-alone workout to strengthen the respiratory muscles
• Nature cold water dips
• Chats explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Deep focus meditation
• Hike in the Cairngorms National Park
• Barefoot walking
• Fun forest games
• Minimal clothes hike
• Morning Check-In
• Evening Gratitude
• Techniques to reconnect with nature
• Guided body scan
• Guided visualization
• Chage hunt
Accommodation, all meals, all activities
All bedroom doors are accessed from outside, and you would have your own room with double bed.
Harvested Chaga from the Scottish, Cairngorms.
Chaga tea benefits:
Supports the immune system Slows the aging process Lowers cholesterol Lowers blood sugar
The food over the 5 days is based on the Paleo diet, and will be based on the Scottish & UK seasonal food calendar. The quality Scottish Wild Venison is bought at local butcher from a local estate.
Royal Deeside is a fine-looking area with its characteristic Scottish blend of moody mountains, lofty crags, tumbling rivers and moors and forests.
Flights and transfers
Your experience is our priority
Everyone can participate to their own ability and level of comfort. It is all about fun, new experiences and learning. If you have any health conditions or concerns please contact us beforehand.
How to prepare:
Checking in with your breath throughout the day.
Walking in the rain and wind
- General Ticket£1,070£1,0700£0
- 18-25 year old ticket£802.50£802.500£0