3 Day Nature Breath Weekend - Scottish Highlands ( 14th Jan 2022 )
Time & Location
About the Event
3 day Weekend
The Weekend will be run by – Allan Brownlie
What’s in the program:
• Guided breathing session
• How to feel energised and full of life within minutes
• How to be the manager of your energy
• How to lower your heart rate, lean into stress, and feel more relaxed
• How to get rid of physical blockages
• Stand-alone workout to strengthen the respiratory muscles
• Nature cold water dips
• Chats explaining how to use the breath as a tool in everyday life
• Deep focus meditation
• Hike in the Cairngorms National Park
• Barefoot walking
• Fun forest games
All bedroom doors are accessed from the outside, double beds and single beds.
Accommodation, all meals, all activities
Harvest Chaga and Pine needles to make natural teas from the Scottish Highlands
The food over the 3 days is based on the Paleo diet, and will be based on the Scottish & UK seasonal food calendar. The quality Scottish Wild Venison is bought at local butcher from a local estate.
Flights & Transfer
Maximum group size:
8 people of reasonable fitness level
Royal Deeside is a fine-looking area with its characteristic Scottish blend of moody mountains, lofty crags, tumbling rivers and moors and forests.
Your experience is our priority
Everyone can participate to their own ability and level of comfort. It is all about fun, new experiences and learning. If you have any health conditions or concerns please contact us beforehand.
How to prepare:
Checking in with your breath throughout the day.
Walking in the rain and wind
- General Ticket£650£6500£0
- 18-25 years old tickets£490£4900£0